Our job is caring for your career
From the start of your registration with Adapt Recruit through to working with our clients, we provide a service that works for you. We will support you throughout the process, from CV advice, interview techniques, constructive feedback, and after placement support. Our diverse and consistently growing Client list provides opportunities for candidates to grow their experience and expertise and find the right role for them in the right location.
We understand the needs for flexibility around busy lifestyles, our wide and flexible range of shifts and placement lengths offer candidates the benefits of working around what suits you best. We have dedicated compliance and finance teams that provide support in ensuring you are compliant and ready to start your position and then get paid promptly and consistently throughout your placement.
If you are looking to make the next step in your career, are just interested in what is currently available or what’s happening in your specific sector, or if your just looking for a change speak with one of our recruitment consultants regarding the things that are most important to you. From the location of a job, salary, personal development need, flexible working hours or whatever it is that drives you our team is here to help. We have strong relationships with numerous organisations that we can match to your requirements and then work with you throughout the recruitment process to get your career to where you want it.
What we can give to you:
- A dedicated recruitment consultant to manage your job search or availability
- Excellent rates of pay
- Out of hours service for emergencies
- Compliance officers to make and keep your file compliant throughout your time working with us
- Help in negotiating excellent benefits packages
- Coaching through cv preparation, interview stage as well as the at times daunting task of handing in your notice and exiting your current role.