SEN Teaching Assistant - Cambridgeshire
I am currently looking to recruit SEN Teaching Assistants to work with Primary aged pupil’s throughout Cambridgeshire within the Education Sector. We are looking for a passionate Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 SEN Teaching Assistants who are determined to make a positive impact on the lives of young learners.
Main duties include:
- Assisting the primary aged learners who have been removed from mainstream education
- Working with pupils with, Social Emotional Mental Health (SEMH), Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC), Attachment Disorder, Emotion Behavioural Difficulties (EBD)
- Supporting the class Teacher with to in creating a safe learning environment
- Committing to set days a week either part time or full time
- Monitor and track progress of the supported pupil
To be successful:
- Experience/knowledge of working with pupils with, Social Emotional Mental Health (SEMH), Autistic Spectrum Condition (ASC), Attachment Disorder, Emotion Behavioural Difficulties (EBD)
- Relevant Teaching Assistant qualifications
- Relevant SEN training and Certificates
- De-Escalation training (Step Up, Step ON, Team teach, MAPA)
Benefits of Working for the SEN Provider:
Working with alongside this local authority they have a clear Workforce Development Strategy, with opportunities for professional development and career progression.
Why Choose Adapt Recruit?
We can offer a unique experience within recruitment where you have your own personal consultant, a DBS and Compliance service with a quick and easy registration process. We pride ourselves on a guaranteed weekly payment process.
To discuss the SEN Teaching Assistant vacancy further or any other opportunities we have in Cambridgeshire, please contact David Robson or email in your updated CV to us today.