Adapt Recruit are looking for Registered Nurses who are engaging, compassionate and respectful for one of our clients based in Biggleswade. Our client provides nursing and residential care for elderly residents who are living with a dementia. Despite the complex needs of the residents our clients aim is to maintain and improve residents’ abilities so they continue to live their life in a meaningful and fulfilling way.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To ensure timely and effective communication is maintained with colleagues and other healthcare professionals to achieve planned goals.
- Assist with the assessment/evaluation, admission, care programme and discharge processes of all residents.
- Administer and order medicines as required by the home in accordance with the homes’ policies and procedures.
- Work within the NMC codes of conduct and scope of practice and within the homes’ policies and procedures.
- Provide support and professional supervision to care staff and nursing staff as appropriate.
- Ensure confidentiality regarding all aspects of care and management of the home is maintained.
You will receive a competitive benefit package which includes:
- Paid NMC registration
- ‘Welcome’ Bonus of up to £2k
- Support with continuous professional development (CPD) including a Personal Development Plan
- Support with Nurse revalidation
- Paid annual leave
- Workplace Pension
- Registered Nurse with an active NMC PIN