Teaching Assistant – Key Stage Two
A "Good" school, based in Tower Hamlets, are looking to recruit a Teaching Assistant to support a Key Stage Two class from January 2020.
This school is one of the top performing schools in Tower Hamlets and is looking for someone who can maintain their high standards and expectations whilst helping to support a fun and creative environment for their students.
The Main Duties of the Teaching Assistant:
- Promote a secure learning environment
- Provide support to the Class Teacher
- Monitor and track progress of designated pupils
- Help to create enthusiasm for learning within pupils, ensuring they can all access the curriculum
To be a successful Teaching Assistant, you will:
- Relevant Teaching Assistant qualifications or a University Degree – although this isn’t essential, a positive attitude is really what the school are looking for
- Relevant SEN training and Certificates – desirable, not essential
- Experience working with children, ideally in a school environment but applications will be accepted from candidates with experience with children outside of the classroom
- Ultimately motivate children with enthusiasm and imagination
Benefits of Working For This Primary School:
This primary school cares about their staff, recognise the importance of training and development and support the teachers and support staff from Adapt Recruit to reach their full potential. The school thrives on it's creative curriculum and provides an engaging environment for staff and pupils.
Why Choose Adapt Recruit?
We offer a unique experience within recruitment where you have your own personal consultant, a DBS and Compliance service with a quick and easy registration process. We pride ourselves on a guaranteed weekly payment process.
To discuss the Teaching Assistant role at the Primary School further or any other opportunities we have in East London, please contact Kat Stow or email your updated CV to us today.