Year 2 Primary School Teacher - January 2020
Year 2 Teacher Required: January 2020 – July 2020
A “Good” Primary School, based in Romford, Essex, are looking to recruit a Year 2 Primary Teacher for two terms, starting in January 2020 and for the remainder of the academic year.
This Primary school is looking for an experienced practitioner to cover this great cohort of pupils. The successful Year 2 Primary School Teacher will integrate into a welcoming and enthusiastic Key Stage One Team.
School Location: Romford, Essex
Full Time Role: 5 Days Per Week
Starting: Monday 6th January 2020
Pay Rate: Starting at £140 per day, negotiable dependent on experience
The Main Duties of the Year 2 Primary Teacher role include:
- Promoting a secure learning environment
- Demonstrate positive behaviour management strategies
- Demonstrate improved attainment in Key Stage 1
- Teach all areas of the Primary School Curriculum
To be a successful Year 2 Primary School Teacher, you will:
- Take responsibility for the progress of your class
- Plan, prepare and present lessons that cater for the needs of all children within your class
- Provide feedback to parents, carers and other educational bodies regarding pupil progress
- Motivate children with enthusiasm and imagination
Benefits of Working For This Primary School:
This primary school cares about their staff, recognise the importance of training and development and support the teachers and support staff from Adapt Recruit to reach their full potential.
Why Choose Adapt Recruit?
We offer a unique experience within recruitment where you have your own personal consultant, a DBS and Compliance service with a quick and easy registration process. We pride ourselves on a guaranteed weekly payment process.
To discuss the Year 2 Primary School Teacher role at the Primary School further or any other opportunities we have in Essex, please contact Kat Stow or email your updated CV to us today.