Occupational Therapist - Essex
We are looking to recruit an Occupational Therapist within a SEN School within the Education Sector in Essex. Our client is looking for a passionate OT who is looking to impact on the lives of young learners. The successful candidate will be joining a friendly, welcoming SEN School that believes on making a good environment for both pupils and staff. The school offers ongoing training, a supportive team and long-term opportunities for career growth.
Main duties include:
- Part Time role 3 days a week
- Integration into our passionate SaLT team; but also, be able to work independently when needed.
- Knowledge and experience of working in a school environment (special school experience desirable but not essential).
- Excellent time management
- Superb communication skills; both verbally and written.
- Serving children from the ages of 8 through to 19, our aim is to continue to flourish and become a leader in progressive practice.
To be successful:
- The successful candidate must be a qualified Occupational Therapist
- Ideally have experience working with young people with Speech and Language needs and ASD
Benefits of Working for the SEN Provision
Our client cares about their staff, recognise the importance of training and development and supports our education workers to reach their full potential. They have a clear Workforce Development Strategy, with opportunities for professional development and career progression.
Why Choose Adapt Recruit?
We can offer a unique experience within recruitment where you have your own personal consultant, a DBS and Compliance service with a quick and easy registration process. We pride ourselves on a guaranteed weekly payment process.
To discuss the Occupational Therapist vacancy further or any other opportunities we have in SEN Schools across Essex, please contact David Robson or email in your updated CV to us today.