SEN Teacher - English
We are looking to recruit an English Teacher within an Alternative Provision Unit (APU) in North Cambridgeshire within the Education Sector. Our client is looking for a passionate English Teacher that are looking to impact on the lives of young learners. The successful candidate will be joining a friendly, welcoming school that believes on making a good environment for both pupils and staff. The school offers ongoing training, a supportive team and long-term opportunities for career growth.
Main duties include:
- Working with pupils who have Social, Emotional and Mental Health Needs (SEMH)
- Teaching English to pupils within the APU
- The ability to support learners aged 11-16
- Working with smaller sized classes
- Lease with SLT, Parents a Carers
To be successful:
For this role you will need to have:
- Experience working with pupils who have Social Emotional, Mental Health Needs (SEMH).
- The ideal candidate would ideally have QTS, but relevant experience will be considered.
- A clear understanding of the what the specific needs and requirements of each individual student.
- Adaptable and passionate about working with pupils with specific needs.
Benefits of Working for the SEN School
Our client cares about their staff, recognise the importance of training and development and support our social workers to reach their full potential. They have a clear Workforce Development Strategy, with opportunities for professional development and career progression.
Why Choose Adapt Recruit?
Adapt Recruit calls upon over 15 years’ worth of experience in recruiting directly into the Education Sector. We can offer a unique experience within recruitment where you have your own personal consultant, a DBS and Compliance service with a quick and easy registration process. We pride ourselves on a guaranteed weekly payment process.
To discuss the English Teacher role within the APU, or any other opportunities we have in North Cambridgeshire, please contact David Robson or email in your updated CV to us today.