ICT Teacher - Suffolk
Science Teacher – Suffolk
We are currently working alongside a fantastic APU in Suffolk within the Education Sector. Our Client is looking to recruit a dedicated ICT Teacher to teach pupils within their APU at KS2 – KS4. The successful candidate will be joining a friendly, welcoming school that believes on making a good environment for both pupils and staff. The school offers ongoing training, a supportive team and the opportunity for growth and development.
- Ideally with training and experience working Behavioural Needs
- Ability to engage with pupils who have been removed from mainstream education
- Consistently model excellent practice to the delivery of teaching and learning
- Work as part of a team
Qualifications Knowledge & Experience
- Qualified Teacher Status preferred but not essential
- Experience working with pupils who have Behavioural Needs is essential
- Experience teaching ICT at Key Stage 3 and Key Stage 4
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits of Working for the SEN School
Our client cares about their staff, recognise the importance of training and development and support our Education Staff to reach their full potential. They have a clear Workforce Development Strategy, with opportunities for professional development and career progression.
What We Offer
Adapt Recruit have a team of very experienced recruitment consultants that make it their mission to improve the professional lives of the candidates we work with and the success of the organisations we work alongside. As a business we view providing someone with a new role or a manager with a new team member a complete act of collaboration
Adapt Recruit are committed to providing equal opportunities to all candidates as well as adhering to safeguarding procedures. Candidate applications will be subject to a variety of checks which will include an enhanced DBS disclosure.